Spring art competition 2017
3 CommentsFriday, 21 April 2017 | Lesley Wharton
We know we have some extremely talented Chocolate Baroque fans out there and we want you to shine and share your art. So we are inviting you to enter our second Spring Art competition.
Last year saw us launch our very first competition and we were delighted with the wonderful and innovative entries that we received. Our theme then was Spring, however this year we have decided to make it open, which we hope will allow your creativity to really fly.
You may submit any theme you wish and there are no rules in what type of project you can enter. Maybe you are a mixed media fan, or an avid cardmaker. Perhaps you like painting and stamping on a canvas, art journalling or even jewellery. Whatever form of art you enjoy creating then you can enter.
- The is no theme however your entry must use Chocolate Baroque stamps and they need to be the main feature of your project. Although you can incorpate stencils, die cuts etc these must be as an accent.
- To submit your entry please take a good photograph of your finished piece and then email it to us at email@example.com, with a few words about your design.
- It must be all your own original work and must not have been entered in any previous challenge or competition.
- The competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. Current DT and guest DT members may not enter.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 31st May 2017. THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 16th JUNE 2017
- Judging will take place amongst the Design Team during week commencing 19th June and the winners will be announced within 10 days of that date.
- By entering the competition you agree to allow Chocolate Baroque to publish your work on any of their blogs and/or any related social media groups.
- The overall winner will be invited to design a new piece of work, and write a blog post, which will then be featured on our Design Team blog.
- All winning vouchers must be used against Chocolate Baroque stamps, no cash alternatives will be offered.
- 1st Prize - £30 gift voucher plus the opportunity to have a guest spot on our Design Team later this year.
- 2nd Prize - £20 gift voucher
- 3rd Prize - £10 gift voucher
Ok all you wonderful, creative people get ready and start inking, stamping, painting etc. We can't wait to see your entries.